HR360 - All clients have access to our award-winning, comprehensive HR and benefits resource and reference library composed and maintained by employment lawyers and HR experts. Please use the login box below to enter the site.
You’ll find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with a broad range of laws from Health Care Reform, COBRA and FMLA to how to interview, hire and terminate employees. Whether you have 5 employees or 500—we provide the guidelines that will help you comply with the laws, written in plain English so it’s easy to understand. Our dynamic online HR library provides:
- Compliance steps that clearly explain how to comply with the law to help avoid penalties or potential employee lawsuits
- Thousands of pages of HR and benefits content
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 500 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
Human Resource and Employment information including interviewing, hiring and screening Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies and checklists Acronyms such as COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA and others are clearly explained.